Nov 17, 2012

More waiting.......


Today consisted of a lot of waiting.....

Waiting online to talk to people at MEP....
Waiting on the phone to talk to people at Epcor...
Waiting for our internet to come back on CONSTANTLY because it keeps going off and on grrrrrr
and waiting YET AGAIN at a clinic as I had to have more tests done.
Fun fun fun....

On a brighter note, my fabby friend Trish came over for some bits and pieces of furniture - she brought me one of her AMAZING coffees

She also brought her two gorgeous girls with her who hung out with my two youngest which they LOVED and kept them happy for the day!!  She helped me sort the garage so we can get one of the cars in there at LAST!!!  She was basically a superstar!!!

Abby baked this afternoon.  Yummy chocolate muffins.

I got caught up on laundry, unpacked more boxes, sorted tons of stuff...tonight we chillaxed and watched tv....

I think tonight finally - FINALLY my new meds are starting to kick in and I am FINALLY starting to get used to them and note feel quite like a zombie on them....we will see if they help over the next few weeks!!!!!!  Or what effect they have on me.....




Synergy Wellness Centre is REALLY nice:




Related Posts with Thumbnails