Feb 24, 2013

Pictures from our lives the last few days...


Swimming followed by Kidz Quarterz with friends:


Sam and I started to read The Magic Treehouse series last week - we read a few chapters a night.  We are almost finished book 2:  


Roll up the rim started last week, and I won on my second cup:


Sam and his friend R won a LOT of tickets at KQ last week!  


Susie and I are back making our smoothies again!


Visit to the library yesterday.  I wasn't feeling good and was glad we only had a couple of errands to run before going home. 


Sam singing me a song he had made up:


The current wall art board at the library:


Someones witty response:


Rosie getting vacuumed:


Lunch with friends at KQ:


Sam at the library:


The weather has been gorgeous the last few days:


The melting and freezing means that it is very icy in many places:


Sam made himself a cage and then got stuck in it haha:


Rosie Posie:





Out getting birthday party supplies for Abbys party and we
 got a few St Patricks Day things too:


Related Posts with Thumbnails