Mar 10, 2013

For today...



Outside my window... lovely blue skies...the odd cloudy moment - and that crazy windy snowy few minutes - but generally Spring is getting closer!!  And the clocks went forward last night so it got dark late today :)  Wooooot!!

I am thinking...that I seriously have to say or do something about a situation that REALLY concerns me :(  It's so hard to do though :(  
I am thankful...that Abby had a nice party yesterday - but I am also thankful that all the parties are done now until next year - January - March is such a busy time for us!

In the kitchen...lots of science experiments involving food colouring and other 'stuff' - and lots of sugar lately from birthday cakes, parties, Valentines day etc etc....and a little rearranging because winter is over and so my Spring decor is out :)  

I am wearing... sweat pants and a tshirt - lazy stay-at-home clothes.  

I am creating...memories for my kids - this week we have our St Patricks day celebration with friends - and I have a week filled with St Patricks Day fun and learning.

I am going...to the Muttart this week to enjoy the Spring flowers

I am wondering...how long this pain will last and why the pain killers are not helping :(

I am reading...The book I am reading for the book club I have joined: 'The 100 year old Man who climbed out of the Window and Disappeared.

I am hoping...for some good results when I see the Doc this week.

I am looking forward to...seeing Laurence in his chefs outfit and seeing / tasting the meal they made!

I am learning...How much I enjoy studying and how much I would like to take a class.

Around the house...packing away the wintery decorations and tidying up the yard - and preparing for Spring, St Patricks day and Easter!!

I am pondering...taking a language arts or Literature class in the evenings.

One of my favourite things...Reading the Magic Tree House books with Sam each day and learning things about Ninja's, Egyptians and Knights!!!  :)  I love that he is really enjoying the books and when I ask if we should stop for the day he always asks for a pages more :)

A few plans for the rest of the week...French class, swimming, gymnastics, the Muttart, Laurences award ceremony, bowling, Doctors appt, St Patricks Day party.

Related Posts with Thumbnails