Mar 24, 2013

For today....

Outside my window...blue skies and sunshine - still cold, but the sunshine will start to melt things later I'm sure - I love that sound - the drip, drip, drip of Springtime :)  
I am thinking...of all the things I want to do this week but I just don't have time to fit it all in.

I am thankful...for my children - I was looking at pictures of them all last night and thinking how amazing they all are - how they are growing into the most amazing adults and young people and I am so lucky and so incredibly proud of the people they are. I am so lucky to have them in my life. To have children who I LOVE to spend time with :) 
In the kitchen...Life has been so crazy busy lately that we haven't had many home-cooked meals apart from jacket potatoes and salad - and the Korean beef that I cooked on Monday - so hopefully we can soon get back to eating at home again!

I am wearing...pj bottoms and a t-shirt - it's Sunday morning and I'm feeling lazy :) Waiting for Susannah to wake up before we head out for our day....

I am creating...Truth cards with Corrine, pages in my SR2 journal, and pages for the online class I am taking - Spirits of Joy.  Oh and lots of little crafts, Easter decor and Spring Break memories for my children :)  

I am going...to be busy this week.  I thought we had hardly any plans but it seems we have filled the week up with activities and field trips after all!  

I am wondering...what will be said next week when I go back to Dr Fisher.  

I am reading... 'Putting Makeup on Dead People' by Jen Violi  

I am hoping...the snow melts fast this week as I don't want Easter to be too snowy - I don't expect it all to be gone, but would like to sit out on the deck for brunch at some point next weekend! 

I am looking forward to...book club night on Tuesday!  Getting together with my friends over supper to discuss this months book.  And choosing a book for next month :)

I am learning...that I don't like cliques, and I don't like women who are competitive or have an ulterior motive behind what they do.  

Around the house...decorating for Easter, science experiments here and there...and last night we took part in 'Earth Hour'.  

I am pondering...taking a couple of classes - I enjoyed the essay I worked on last week and also the prison got me thinking....and over a certain Meerkat and his question yesterday...

A favorite quote for today...Miserable people take misery every where they go. Happy people take happy everywhere they go. Who are you? Dont let misery fuck with your happy -
Marlon Wayans


One of my favorite things...having a real fire place - it has been lovely to see my children sitting by it this winter.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  playdates, homeschool bowling, field trip to the animal shelter, Science centre, book club meeting, Prairie Gardens, 

A peek into my day...coffee in bed, taking Susannah to the Apple store for an issue with her phone.  Maybe Whyte Ave....but I guess we will just see what the day brings :)  


Related Posts with Thumbnails