Mar 29, 2013

Friday Fill ins...

And...here we go! 

1. If I could go anywhere on a road trip, I'd go to Oregon and California...stopping in to see friends.

2. People who don't agree with gay marriage/ equal rights is something I don't understand.

3. Easter makes me think of Daffodils, brunch outside and easter egg hunts with the children.

4. hot bubble bath with a nice drink is the best way to relax!

5. It looks like Spring when the geese fly overhead.

6. Greek yogurt and honey is one of my favorite healthy snacks.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing after a crazy week, tomorrow my plans include maybe going out with C to Treasured Memories and for coffee and taking the girls to the movies to see The Host and Sunday, I want to have a big family Easter dinner, easter egg hunt, paint eggs, watch a movie! And then on holiday Monday I want to go to the Prairie Gardens Easter Festival.
Related Posts with Thumbnails