Mar 3, 2013

Life at our place lately...


Coffee in my gorgeous Truth Teller mug - that Abby chose for my birthday.



Abigail has been busy making stop motion animations and taking photographs of her doll


I finished the face I was working - one of the last two for the 29 Faces challenge:


Funny girls:


It has been warm enough to sit out on the porch with coffee several mornings:


I've been going through old photographs and feeling the need to journal them more:


Sunny and warm enough for the children to play outside:


My cuddly little boy:


Resting and reading - the new book club I have joined is reading this book and so I am trying to get through it before we meet up to discuss it!



Another month ends and another month is filled with memories on my Project 365 app:



Went to see two movies recently.  Safe Haven and Warm Bodies.  Warm Bodies was a cute movie - much better than Safe Haven lol!  Although the book of Safe Haven was very god.




My last face for the 29 Faces Challenge:




We prepped for a snow storm and ended up only getting a dusting lol. 
 Still, better to be ready just in case:



Lily cuddled in to Abby:


Related Posts with Thumbnails