Mar 24, 2013

Snapshots from my week....


A quiet house all to myself on Friday night - bliss!  I sat by the fire and worked in my art journal on the classes I am taking...


Cat, dog and boy - my mornings :)  


Working in my 'Spirits of Joy' journal for my online class:


Snuggles - oh Sam sure does love Itty Bitty Kitty!


Making mini jars of rainbows:  


Decorating for Easter:


Coffee in bed in the morning - from my Truthteller mug:


Icicles - we had some amazing ones yesterday - such a shame Sam missed them!


Building forts with pillows and blankets on my bed:


The morning after the snow storm:



Trying on party hats with Susannah in the dollar store yesterday:



A belated birthday gift from my friend C on Friday:


Abby in her new apron that C made for her, for her birthday:


Rainbow jars:


Decorating for Spring:


The books we were all reading this week:  Mine was the John Green, Abby is reading Evermore, I was reading the pirate book to Sam, and Susannah was reading the new Clockwork Princess.


A lovely surprise on my doorstep on Wednesday from my good friend S.  scones, granola and magazines to celebrate the first day of Spring.  I have such amazing friends xx


Yummy beef in red wine:


My crazy cat sits like this to watch the fish:



Friday afternoon sitting in Second Cup:  


Related Posts with Thumbnails